Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Where beauty of nature resides...


When we look to the beauty of nature, we find that five elements provide the foundation for the entire physical world. The basic five elements of nature – air, earth, fire, water and space along with the various forces of nature, sustain life and maintain an equilibrium in this planet.


Air/Wind

I decided to fly through the air and live in the sunlight and enjoy life as much as I could.
Evel Knievel



I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean




My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.

Christina Applegate


Earth

Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
Rabindranath Tagore




Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Khalil Gibran




On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.
Jules Renard


Fire/Light

The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
Ferdinand Foch





Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.
Jorge Luis Borges



There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

Water


To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
Alan Watts




Being on a boat that's moving through the water, it's so clear. Everything falls into place in terms of what's important and what's not.
James Taylor



A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water. Even so, life is but an endless series of little details, actions, speeches, and thoughts. And the consequences whether good or bad of even the least of them are far-reaching.
Swami Sivananda

Space/Void

It is not known precisely where angels dwell whether in the air, the void, or the planets. It has not been God's pleasure that we should be informed of their abode.
Voltaire



What is a fear of living? It's being preeminently afraid of dying. It is not doing what you came here to do, out of timidity and spinelessness. The antidote is to take full responsibility for yourself - for the time you take up and the space you occupy. If you don't know what you're here to do, then just do some good.
Maya Angelou




What light is to the eyes - what air is to the lungs - what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man.
Robert Green Ingersoll

1 comment:

  1. Woww... beautifully expresses the essence and the power of five elements of nature, a pure poetry of life, an inner journey..!! Ravishing nature and amazing images snapping the luvly world around us with more care and creativity..!!

    "My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air." - tranquil and beautifully refreshing..!!

    ReplyDelete

Email

abimpulikeezh@gmail.com