Friday, September 23, 2011

Hope and faith...

Hope and faith...


"Without hope and faith there is no life, and without life, all thing fall within the shadows. Life is to short to have moments in which the light cannot shine through.”― Mikaila Scotto



“It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.”
― Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude







“Then he made one last effort to search in his heart for the place where his affection had rotted away, and he could not find it.”
― Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude




“I am the sum total of everything that went before me, of all I have been seen done, of everything done-to-me. I am everyone everything whose being-in-the-world affected was affected by mine. I am anything that happens after I'm gone which would not have happened if I had not come.”
― Salman Rushdie, Midnight's Children








“The world, somebody wrote, is the place we prove real by dying in it.”
― Salman Rushdie, The Satanic Verses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Email

abimpulikeezh@gmail.com